How to: Use Groups to Configure Assignments in Bulk
1 Our staff will create the groups needed for your study, then you can add the participants.
- Submit a ticket to the HelpDesk with your request
- Please provide the Title for the group and any accounts that should be Administrators of the group. Administrators are able to make and edit assignments and set parameters for the group.
2 Participant Accounts cannot be in more than one group, Administrators can be in multiple groups.
3 Survey Assignments and Momentary Parameters can be created and updated in groups or individually.
4 To apply settings to groups select your choice from the "Group" drop-down box.
- Settings in both Survey Assignments and Configure Parameters immediately apply to all accounts currently in the group.
- When new participants are added to the group, group settings need to be updated in order for them to apply to the new group member. Simply open the settings window (assignments and parameters) from any My Surveys page and save again.
Group drop-down in Survey Assignments window
Expanded group drop-down in Configure Parameters window
5 To change assignments for an individual, navigate to their My Surveys page and delete or adjust the assignment.
Note: When changing a survey assignment from an individual respondent to a group or vise versa, a new assignment will be created. Be sure the assignments do not overlap; remove the duplicate survey, change the schedule type, or the dates.
6 To Delete a Group Assignment
- Navigate to the My Surveys page for any member of the group.
- Use the Edit Assignment (pencil) icon to open up the survey assignment box.
- Press "Delete Group Assignment".
- This will remove the assignment from every member of the group.
- Only the Administrator account which created the group assignment can then edit or delete the group assignment.
- Ask participants to press SYNCHRONIZE or DOWNLOAD for changes to take effect.